Contact Centre Manager
Renewable Energy Services Team – Margate
Reports To: Managing Director
The Contact Centre Manager is responsible and accountable for the overall results achieved by the contact centre. To deliver the correct quantity and quality of appointments as per the company’s current annual business plan.
To provide a strong sale orientated style of leadership with the responsibility for the achievement of performance bonus and motivation, people management, planning and procedure for the contact centre.
To achieve the department bench marked standards.
This is a hands-on role and the Contact Centre Manager will be required to contribute to the success of the centre by spending some of the time on the telephone.
- Motivate, lead and manage a team of operators.
- To take and appoint all leads for the operators.
- To book all appointments from door canvassers.
- To confirm all appointments on the diary booked by contact centre and door team.
- Conduct coaching for operators.
- Quality check operator’s performance i.e. single sits and no entry’s dip checking advisor calls for both good appointments and bad.
- To carry out motivational team briefings which are to be conducted prior to each session and a debriefing at the end of the day.
- To keep fully up to date with knowledge of ongoing company initiatives/changes to products/scripts.
- To ensure that the operator is aware and understands GDPR, data protection and TPS and is complying with.
- The Contact Centre Manager is expected to provide flexibility covering the working week and weekend.
- To conduct monthly appraisals for all contact centre operators every four weeks.
- Diary management.
- Send out leads to all reps.
- Ensure that all leads are properly organised whilst working on a full diary.
- Push the diary to be full at all times.
- Do all confirmations thoroughly, making sure the lead is nurtured.
- Make sure all qualifying questions are asked when confirming the appointments.
- Ensure full attention to qualify appointments.
- To communicate directly with MD daily.
- Attend and participate in required team and management meetings.
- Present information and results with clear interpretation.
- Co-ordinate and approve time sheets for staff wages and bonus.
- Responsible for successful implementation of resource plans and understanding performance stats and take measures to correct.
- To validate and approve all data in the contact centre sourced by various companies.
- To achieve contact centre and personal targets.
- To be a key holder responsible to open and secure building when required.
- To update where necessary team members personal files and records.
- To comply with the company health and safety policy update where needed.
- Responsible for the contact centre facilities along side the MD.
- To provide a link to home lead gen and manage the diary with them also spending time to develop and build the relationship.
- To do regular audits.
- Understand the business thoroughly and help drive profits.
- Responsibility for ensuring operator targets are achieved on an ongoing basis.
- Allocate and track targets with operators.
- Accept and action customer complaint call and escalation according to process and procedures in a highly proficient manner.
- In charge of the lead gen.